In this role as Junior Product Manager you will support a team of European Product Managers with the creation and maintenance of the product portfolio.
- You collect and analyse market data to identify the right needs of the customers (both doctor, pharmacy and consumer). You closely monitor general market trends and innovations (product & packaging) to gain insights into the existing product portfolio.
- In cooperation with the Product & Marketing Managers of the various EU countries, you map out the competition, draw up brand plans and develop tools for reporting accurate data about the various brands.
- You formulate proposals to optimise the entire range. You support in determining pricing and forecasting, and in coming up with the right USP's and visualisations that support the product characteristics.
- You are involved in the product development process for the development of line extensions, new products or concepts. You are in close contact with the R&D, Regulatory, Operations and Sales departments.
- You coordinate the layout of packaging, supporting product samples and marketing documentation, in collaboration with the internal graphic artists or external advertising agencies.
In this role, you report to the Product Manager Farma Europe.